Private Client Wealth Management
PRS specializes in working with accredited investors (those with net worths above $1 million) with Private Client Wealth Management Services that set the standard in the industry for best-in-class technology, services, and investment opportunities.
Comprehensive Wealth Management Services
During your initial meeting(s) with your wealth advisor, you’ll get to know each other at a deeper level. Your wealth advisor will help you identify what to improve, develop or change as it relates to your wealth plan. By reviewing your completed confidential client profile, your wealth advisor will be able to determine your risk tolerance and your long-term financial goals and objectives will be identified to set the foundation of your wealth plan.
Expected Returns and Plan Development
Your wealth advisor will conduct a portfolio stress test against over 50 potential risks to your portfolio and goals. Our model measures the impact of these scenarios on your investments using history as a guide, giving you a clearer picture of the risks to your portfolio. We start by asking questions like, "What happens if the dollar crashes, the economy falls back into recession, or oil prices skyrocket?" - over 50 scenarios in all. Your wealth advisor also reviews your current investments and reviews your current statements. Our goal is to ensure your financial goals and objectives are in line with your level of comfort in taking on risk so your wealth advisor can design a personalized financial roadmap plan that meets your needs.
Customized Strategy Ideal Portfolio Design:
Education is the key to transparency and we want to help you understand our investment process and strategies because they directly impact your life and your ability to accomplish your goals. We apply the following "12 Pearl's of Wisdom" planning strategies to your portfolio as we design your ideal investment portfolio:
- Retirement Projection Strategy--Are you confident that you will be able to keep your current standard of living for the next 30+ years net after inflation and taxes, and do you know what your minimum annual Family Index Rate of Return (FIROR) must be?
- Tax Reduction Strategy--Has anyone sat down with you in the past two years and said: “Here are the ways you can potentially cut your taxes?”
- Fee Reduction Strategy--Do you know what your total fees are--including loads, money manager fees, hidden turnover fees, tax-inefficiency fees, and advisory fees--and that you’ve minimized your total fees to match your objectives?
- Asset Allocation Strategy--Have you had an asset allocation strategy analysis completed on your overall portfolio to maximize your potential returns, minimize risk, and diversify effectively in Passive, Active, Tactical & Alternative investments?
- Money Manager Strategy--Are you certain that all of your money managers in your portfolio have been above-average by utilizing a quarterly tracking system to benchmark experience, performance, risk, fees, and overall rankings?
- Stress Testing Strategy--Have you regularly stress tested your portfolio to protect against losses from 70+ different future potential threats, such as recessions, rising interest rates, volatile oil prices, de-globalization, record debts, etc.?
- Retirement Distribution Strategy--Have you structured your retirement income most tax-efficiently in this low-interest environment, and are you withdrawing the ideal amount so you don’t sacrifice your future standard of living?
- High Dividend Strategy--Have you optimized your portfolio to earn the highest dividends possible while also decreasing volatility and overall risk?
- Social Security Strategy--With over 20,000 Social Security retirement income strategy choices, are you confident you’re maximizing the return on your initial investment of 12.4% of your lifelong paychecks?
- 401(k) Optimization Strategy--Have you optimized your existing 401(k) plan and retirement plan assets with your own fiduciary shield?
- Estate Planning Strategy--Have you optimized your portfolio around your estate legacy goals, established Multi-Generation IRA’s, and designated proper ownership and beneficiary designations?
- Independent Fiduciary Strategy--Do you have an independent fiduciary advisor who proactively coordinates all of these strategies to design and maintain your ideal customized portfolio with scheduled annual or semi-annual reviews?
Once you have a thorough understanding of these 8 planning strategies, we’ll make recommendations on investment strategy allocations and implement your personalized plan so you can live your life by design, not by default.
PRS is unique among Registered Investment Advisory firms nationwide by featuring an in-house Investment Research Committee that specializes in passive indexing strategies, active management strategies, tactical asset allocation strategies, and alternative investment strategies. Most RIA's tend to specialize in one or two of the four major investment strategies with an average of 4.3 staff available to adequately research investment options and service clients (according to Cerulli Associates study in 2011). PRS, on the other hand, has over 30 staff, including an in-house Investment Research Team, and specializes in all four of the following investment strategies:
- Passive Indexing Strategies, which includes DFA research with four Nobel Prize winners on their research team and board, along with our PRS proprietary screening research;
- Active Management Strategies with research from PRS’ in-house research as well as leading third-party national research firms;
- Tactical Asset Allocation Strategies, which uses cash and short-term bonds to reduce risk when markets are trending down; and
- Liquid Alternative Strategies utilizing true no-load, institutional non-correlated asset classes.
PRS is committed to providing our clients state-of-the-art technology, beginning with the client's private website that is customizable to meet their specific needs and desires. This personalized website:
- consolidates all their investments with daily downloads regardless of where the assets are held, such as Schwab, Fidelity, etc.
- tracks all of the client's financial goals with a Confidence Ratio graphic keeping the client informed of the level of Confidence the client should have in accomplishing all their financial goals;
- provides a private secure vault that holds important client documents, including quarterly consolidated statements;
- tracks performance since inception of all client investments, regardless of where the assets are held, as well as transactions, income, asset allocations and drift analysis, etc.
The PRS portfolio stress testing software updates over a million data points nightly, stress-testing client portfolios with 50+ stress tests to see what could potentially happen to client portfolios if certain events occur, such as significantly increasing gas prices, inflation, interest rates, global turmoil, or war, for example. This is just one of the many technologically advanced software tools PRS utilizes to provide the best advice possible to our Private Clients.